Monitoring air quality is essential for local authorities as well as for major public and private industries to understand and prevent air pollution and assess emission sources, to preserve everybody’s health.
For air monitoring applications, Landvin can supply everything from a single gas or dust analyzer through to an entire air quality monitoring network.
LandVin Company authorized agent/distributor of Scentriod company and we are responsible to do sales of Scentroid Products. We are also authorized to provide maintenance, Installation, Commissioning and Training Services to any clients in the region.
As a well-known and experienced systems integrator, Landvin can provide clients with a range of standard or bespoke monitoring systems from roadside enclosures through to larger “walk-in” cabins and even trailer and vehicle-based mobile laboratories.
Real-time gas analysers are available for the measurement of all significant organic and inorganic pollutants. This also includes; Oxides of Nitrogen (NOx), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Ozone (O3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulphide, (H2S), Ammonia (NH3), Benzene (C6H6), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), BTEX and VOC’s.
In addition to gas monitors, Landvin supplies a wide range of continuous real-time dust monitors and gravimetric samplers.
Add in advanced calibration systems, data-logging, internet data distribution and maintenance contracts, and it becomes clear that making Landvin your environmental partner will cost-effectively exceed your expectation.
- Reference Method Stations: SO2, NOx, CO, O3, PM10, PM2.5, H2S, NH3, THC, CH4, NMHC, BTEX
- Near Reference Method Stations: SO2, NO2, NOx, CO, VOC (NMHC), O3, H2S, NH3, CO2
- FTIR Technology (Portable): Quantitative: 250 gases / Identification: 5224 gases
- Low Volume and High Volume Samplers: Dust, Gases and Heavy Metals
Our services for Oil & Gas industry including:
- Ambient-Outdoor Air Quality Testing: CO, CO2, NOx, VOC, O3, SO2, H2S, PM10, PM2.5
- Indoor Air Quality Testing: CO, CO2, HCHO, O3, PM10, VOC, TEMP, RH
- Stack Emission and Gases Testing: CO, CO2, O2, SO2, NOx, HC, H2S
- Noise Testing: Leq, Lp, Lpmin, Lpmax, Lpk
- Odors Testing: OU/m3, H2S, VOC, Sulfur Compounds, Mercaptans